Facebook is used by millions of users all over the globe. An interaction between friends becomes quite easier with the help of several tools. Users make use of different tools to carry on their respective tasks. Facebook has slowly grown over the years to become the most used social media platform. It has the largest number of user base. It surpasses even the combined user base of Twitter and LinkedIn combined. It lets you share the text status, links, images, videos, and photo gallery. This helps your Facebook friends and other users know about you and your feelings. It also lets you and the other people to like, share, and comment your Facebook status.
How to change your Facebook status?
To update the Facebook status, you do not need to have advanced technical knowledge of doing so. If you are knowledgeable enough to open a Facebook account, you can quite easily update your Facebook status. It can be quite easily done if you go through the steps mentioned below:
- Open Facebook homepage on your web browser.
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- The new page appears where you can choose the option update your Facebook status.
- A text box with the text displaying “What’s on your mind?” is displayed.
- Based on your requirement you can choose the option to enter either a text post, or either image or video post by clicking on the appropriate link. If you wish to share a link enter your link in the box provided.
- Even after you enter the link, video, or images you can type some text into it.
- You can also add some other information into it like your location, images, smileys, etc.
- You can also tag some people into the posts.
- After you are done with designing your post, finally clicking on the post button will post your status.
- But sometimes you may feel the need to share the Facebook status with a few specific people.
- Click on the Web icon before the Post link and select the people who can view your post.
- Select the option from public, friends, only me, or custom.
- Finally clicking on the Post button posts your status on Facebook as per your settings.
Sometimes while browsing Facebook you may come across a problem which cannot be fixed by you. In such a case, you can contact Facebook Customer Service Support Number and get the problem fixed immediately by the experts.